The Williams Companies are growing and expanding our operations and seeking to hire for the following position:
Real Estate Transaction Management Coordinator
Immediate opening to work with a Top Producing Real Estate Agents in the Denver Metro and surrounding areas to effectively oversee the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale. Transaction coordinator will function as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, escrow and title company, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale.
You must be organized, dedicated to producing quality results, meticulous with details, a positive person, a good communicator — both written and verbal, have excellent computer skills, a quick mind and willing to work hard and smart. This is NOT an entry level position. Working knowledge of real estate and the Escrow process is strongly preferred.
• Microsoft Office — Outlook, Word, Excel, etc
• Top Producer (database, transaction management)
• MLS system, CTMe, Winforms, Docusign
Transaction Coordinator duties:
- Open escrow and provide escrow officer with the necessary information to begin the process of managing the file. Ensure receipt of initial deposit money and delivery to escrow. Send the cooperating agents any necessary disclosures required by law.
· Work closely with real estate agents to ensure compliance with the time lines outlined in the real estate purchase agreement. Coordinate with Seller to order disclosures and reports, termite inspections, and home warranties as needed. Work with Buyer to schedule home inspections, and assist Buyer with fulfilling lender requests as necessary to ensure funding requirements are met.
· Maintain the file to ensure all the mandatory disclosures are completed and sent to the cooperating agent for the client’s review and approval. Check for all initials, signatures and dates before marking the disclosures as complete and filing them. Follow up on missing documents to ensure file is complete.
· Provide a consistent, quality-controlled system to ensure the smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate sale. Monitor and assess the progress of the sale so that important deadlines are met and contingencies are released. Provide a preliminary audit of the file for the managing broker to review.
· Assist escrow officer as needed in order to meet file closing deadlines. May include packaging and overseeing delivery of documents to Title Company, coordinating with agents to ensure their files are complete, communicating with clients for submittal of all required documents and funds, fulfilling lender requests for documentation, etc. and other duties as required.
Qualities a candidate must have:
– Able to adapt quickly to changing schedules and priorities; A “Yes, I can do it” attitude.
– Excellent work ethic, dedicated to exceptional customer service, friendly and out-going.
– Perform and multi-task well in a very fast paced environment;
– Excellent organizational and follow through skills.
– Keen attention to detail; excellent time management skills.
– Coordinate sale with all required persons and work as an integral part of the team.
– Confidence and business maturity; clear and effective phone communication; excellent writing skills.
– 3 to 8 years minimum of work experience in transaction/file/project management, administrative responsibilities, real estate related industry experience.
– Solid ability to stay organized and focused in a fast-paced environment is crucial for this position. Attention to detail is also imperative. A professional demeanor is a must. This job also requires strict adherence to protocol of confidentiality.
– Ability to communicate and work well with a broad range of individuals including clients, potential clients, title and escrow agents, other real estate agents and lenders.
– A working knowledge of real estate transaction requirements of federal government agencies
Requirements are: Colorado Licensed Real Estate Agent. Certified Transaction Management Specialist. High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. College degree preferred. Four or more years in the real estate industry.
Compensation: includes a monthly base salary plus per closed file transaction commission. Benefits are provided after 60 days of employment.
-Office hours are 8AM — 5PM, Mon-Fri, with some flexibility. Some weekend work may be required.
Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
We work in a positive team environment. We are a dedicated company of professionals who have a vast amount of experience and pride ourselves on the product and service that we provide.
If you think that you have the qualifications and are interested in this position
please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org